The Many Uses of Technology & AI in the Compliance Industry
Tech in the wonderful world of compliance is here to stay, so what’s better than having a live panel discussion on its current and future role in our industry?
Join Vespia and The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance for a lively discussion on all-things tech and artificial intelligence (AI).
April 27th, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT
Here's what you'll learn:
- Technology’s role in compliance and AML evolution during the past decade
- The shift towards remote work with the ongoing pandemic and the rise of the digital nomad from the compliance perspective
- Cryptocurrencies and the push by governments to regulate these assets
- How technology or AI can be a protagonist in helping companies comply with growing regulatory obligations
- The use of technology to follow through with the reporting requirements posed by recent ESG regulations
- Embracing technology sooner rather than later. Do companies offer a competitive advantage over others?
- The future of RegTech